The SciFi Diner Podcast
Please call the listener line at 1.888.508.4343, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us on Twitter @scifidiner.
Welcome to the Diner.
If you have listened to the show for sometime, we would love to have you leave feedback on itunes. We know not all of you use iTunes, but for those that do, it helps us become more visible. If you don’t use iTunes, your feedback is still valuable. Visit our webpage at http://scifidinerpodcast.com and leave a comment on the show notes or email us at email@example.com We want to know what you are thinking about what we are saying and what shows you are watching!
On the menu tonight:
On this science fiction podcast, we have with us Mary, the DVD Geek’s Televixen. We are talking Dollhouse Finale, Heroes, Caprica, Smallville and Human Target, and what else we are watching. Come see us at the Farpoint Con, in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Farpoint Con – Meet up. Let us know if you are going. Link in show notes. Sam Witwer!!!!! Doomsday
- Subspace Communiqué – thanks for posting our Jared Formby interview
- Improvise Joss Whedon – Make sure to check out Televixen’s new show in Chicago.
The Big Five O
Tons of listener Well Wishers. We’ll be playing them through out the show. Thank You! – Thanks to everyone who gave feedback and to everyone who listens to this show! Everyone can leave feedback – let us know what you think about our discussions and what shows you are watching! 18885084343
Our Thanks to the following listeners and supporters of our show for leaving voice mail:
- has been instrumental in helping shape this podcast – listened back when we were the Dining at the End of the Universe Podcast
- Podcaster’s Emporium – a podcast every podcaster needs to listen to
- I love the Lifestyle Chill Podcast – especially when life gets stressed
- If you wanna laugh – you gotta check out the 2 Schooners Podcast– a podcast about boating (jk) – Hey we can serve them at the Diner!
Wayne and Dan from the Fringecasting with Wayne and Dan. Scott does segment the Fringe Quote of the Week for this show.
Its all about Dollhouse.
Our TV begins with us briefly discussing the Fringe Second Midseason finale. But the real focus of our discussion is the Dollhouse Finale. We respond to some listener thoughts. Then we share our thought on the actors and the finale in general. We thought that Eliza Dushku performance as Echo was one of her best when she reacts to the loss of Ballard. In typical Whedonesque fashion, Paul Ballard‘s death comes out of nowhere, but is not unexpected. We love Enver Gjokaj as Victor in this episode as always. I love when he rides in on his tractor trailer. We wonder where is Amy Acker as Dr. Claire Saunders / Whiskey. I was expecting to see her but didn’t…did I miss her? Yeah! We get more Summer Glau as Bennett Halverson !!! There’s much much more.
Miles is still watching, and the finale looks to be good, but who is watching? Mary and Scott aren’t.
We also LOVE Caprica, which is really no surprise since we are BSG fans.
And we love the Bear McCreary music.
No one is watching this but Scott and he thinks it is worth the watch. I mean who doesn’t want to see Mark Valley as Christopher Chance (played John Scott on Fringe), Chi McBride as Winston, and Jackie Earle Haley as Guerrero. And once again we get Bear McCreary music.
Top Favorite SciFi Diner Moments
5. First show I did w/ you & the gang talking about The Watchman
4. First time we ever interviewed somebody. That being John Broughton. It was great interview & set a new course for the show. That we would talk with people who are making Sci Fi happen.
3. Changing the name of the show from Dining at the End of the Universe to The Sci Fi Diner. It added a new dynamic to the show.
2. Last year’s shore leave convention. We had a chance to talk with a lot great people; whether they were fans, fan clubs, actors, writers, & filmmakers.
1. They day you brought me on as your co host for the Sci Fi Diner Pod Cast. It’s been great just hanging out with you and being a part of something like this. It’s been really fun ride & I continue to enjoy it.
- Shore Leave
All the great interviews but especially
- Allison Scagiotti
- Miracle Laurie
- Richard Hatch
- Cohost the show with not only Miles, but Televixen, Dayton Ward, Kevin Dilmore, and Dave Gray