Dining at the End of the Universe Podcast.
Please call the listener line at (888) 508-4343, or email us at email@example.com
Tonight’s Diners: Scott & Miles Welcome to the Diner. We start off the show with a voicemail from Wayne Henderson (from Wayne and Dan’s take on the Fringe). We want your feedback: how are we doing, what can we do differently, what would you like to see? We what to know! Also the ACC feeds of out podcast are enhanced, which means there are chapters. So if we’re talking about a show you’re not interested in, you can skip ahead.
Last Weeks Trivia Answers:
Who is the first person in Star Wars: A New Hope to say the line “I have a bad feeling about this”?
Answer: Luke Skywalker; congrats to Tim Grassi who answered this question correctly. We give him ten republic credits of geekiness.
In the Empire Strikes Back, who played the Chief Ugnut?
Answer: Jack Purvis – sorry folks. No one got this one!
This Week’s Trivia Question:
In the miniseries of Battlestar Galactica, when they are on Caprica and Laura Roslin in the hospital, there are two ships that are not Battlestar Galactica ships. What two ships is Ron D. Moore paying homage two?
Also if you can repeat Guido’s lines to Han Solo in Star Wars: A New Hope, please call in! News from the Bar Tender:
- Lost Executive Producers Admit They Screwed Up The Timeline SciFiScoop
- Christopher Eccleston Returns For Heroes’ Finale SciFiScoop
- The Phantom Miniseries Announced For Sci Fi Channel. This and a Phantom Feature Film should make Phantom fans happy. SciFiScoop
- Eureka Season 3.5 comes back in July
- Twilight DVD sells a whopping 3Million copies in its first day
- Battlestar Galactica’s Mary McDonnell saw hope in series’ end
The Battlestar Galactica Finale:
We discuss our thoughts on the ending of Battlestar Galactica. We start off discussing things we like such as the special effects, the music, the battle, etc. We also discuss some of the things we felt were loose ends, some plot problems, and general issues we had with finale. However, overall we give the episode 8 out of 10 flaming Cylon Raiders.