Dining at the End of the Universe Podcast.
Please call the listener line at (888) 508-4343, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tonight’s Diners: Scott, Miles, and Donny Boy (the pipes, the pipes they’re calling.)
Welcome to the Diner. We want your feedback: how are we doing, what can we do differently, what would you like to see? We what to know! Also the ACC feeds of out podcast are enhanced, which means there are chapters. So if we’re talking about a show you’re not interested in, you can skip ahead.
Tonite’s Menu: Show news, trivia, Scifi news, Review of the Battlestar Gallactica Caprica DVD, The Heroes’ Finale, and anticipating Star Trek.
Trivia Answer from Last Week: In the Sarah Connor Chronicles, what is the terminator Cameron’s last name?
Phillips – Congratulations to Mahalo Answers who correctly answered the question. He now gets to rub Don’s head.
Trivia Question for this next week: On the hit TV show Heroes, where does Sylar’s name come from? Call (206) 600-4824 with your answers!
- Why did we skip a week?
- A mash up: courtesy of Jason
- We want your reviews of the new Star Trek movie and Wolverine. Please call in and leave us a voice mail on our listener line at (206) 600-4824.
News from the Bar Tender:
- Joss & Co. reveal plans for a Dr. Horrible sequel: Maybe a movie?
- Trek eggs
- Paramount Releases 4 new Star Trek Clips
- Star Trek Online – The New Massively Multi-player Online Game
- Star Trek flies out of Mexico cause of the Swine Flu
On The Main Menu:
Tonite Don shares his love of Fringe, Miles discusses the Caprica DVD (his loves and his warnings), and Scott chats about The Day the Earth Stood Still (he’s late to the games and he knows it, but doesn’t care.)
But the bulk of our discussion centers around the Heroes’ finale “An Invisible Thread.” Don is not a fan, but both Miles and Scott give it thumbs up. So sucks to you Don 8^) After all, everyone needs a hobby.